Each Jimmy Page Reissue Double Neck is carefully modeled on Jimmy's classic guitar, from the shape of the neck to the long-string-pull tailpiece. Even the pickups are painstakingly analyzed to duplicate their unique sound. This re-creation is available in two distinct versions: the "VOS" Vintage Original Spec (250 pcs. worldwide) and the exclusive "Aged" signed edition (26 pcs. worldwide).
These incredible "Aged" guitars go beyond the "VOS" specs as each one has been expertly aged by the craftsmen at Gibson's Custom Shop, then personally signed and played by Jimmy Page himself. The "Aged" series is limited to 26 guitars, and Jimmy kept #001 for his own personal use.
Aged Series (as VOS, plus the following)
- Limited Edition of 250 instruments worldwide
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany necks with Madagascar rosewood fretboards
- 2 Gibson Jimmy Page humbuckers (same as on the JP signature Les Paul)
- ABR-1 style bridge
- Double-band vintage-style tuners
- True to the specs of Jimmy Page's classic original
- Limited Edition of 26 instruments worldwide
(only 25 available to the public)
- Each one signed and played by Page himself
- Expertly aged to match the original
- Includes unique leather collector's binder.
(Click to view binder)